N-Zyme can be used as a laundry spot pre-treatment, in conjunction with your regular laundry detergent, or as a surface cleaner.
- Characteristics ; N-Zyme is a highly concentrated solution. Add 30ml to your regular laundry cycle or use directly from the bottle for spot pre-treatment ( test in an inconspicuous area first for colourfastness).
- Performance ; Contains three enzymes which work to fully breakdown stains into carbon dioxide and water. whether they are oils ( lipids ) proteins ( blood ) or carbohydrates. N-Zyme also contains surfactants to help lift our dirt and debris.
- Other uses ; It is also excellent as a surface cleaner when diluted 30ml to 4 L of water ( insure the area is rinsed with clean water ) . It is highly effective at removing grease and oils.
- Environmentally safe : It is formulated from biodegradable materials and is not harmful to septic or sewer systems.
- Cost effective : The highly concentrated form of N-Zyme means you use only 30ml per load. It will prolong the usefulness of your sheets and towels by keeping them clean longer.
- Compatability : N-Zyme has been tested and found to be compatible with most fabrics, materials, and surfaces ( test in a incouspicuous area first ).
- Bacteriostatic : N-Zyme helps to prevent microbial growth on items cleaned.